TFRI recruitment 2019 Apply online
Tropical forest research institute(TFRI) has released a recruitment notification to fill up various posts. below we are provided basic details about the notification. TFRI recruitment 2019 Apply now.
to get more daily job updates subscribe us https://govtjobnotifications.com
- Technical assistant : Bachelors degree in Science with Botany/Zoology/Biology/Forestry subject.
- Stenographer Gr-II : a. 12th class certificate from a recognised Board
b. Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/Hindi on the basis of
competitive examination to be conducted by the institute
c. Certificate Course in computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word.
- LDC : 12th class certificate from recognised Board.
(ii) A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi.
- Technician(Electrician/plumber/carpenter) : Matriculation from a recognized board with ITI certificate in relevant trade
Certificate course from a government recognised institute
- Driver(OG) : i. Matriculation from recognized Board.
ii. Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars.
iii. Experience of driving a motor car for three years or more
- Forest guard : a. 10th Pass from Government recognized Board
b. Certificate in Fire Fighting
- MTS : 10th pass
Upper age relaxation
OBC – 03 Years
PWD -10 Years
CENTRE FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION
The written examination will be held at Jabalpur (M.P.). Name of the centre will be given in admit cards. The candidates will have to make their own arrangements for travel and stay for the examination. The Director, TFRI, Jabalpur shall have the authority to cancel/change any examination centre without assigning any reason thereof.
Selection process :
- Written exam
- Skill test(LDC,Steno,Technician,Driver)
- Walking test(Forest guard)
Minimum qualifying marks
Date and Time of written examination
To be intimated later on the website http://tfri.icfre.gov.in
PLACE OF POSTING
The candidates selected against the posts will be posted at TFRI, Jabalpur or its centre FRC-SD, Chhindwara. However, all posts carry liability to serve any of the Institutes/centers under ICFRE within India
Last date to Apply
Interested/eligible candidates may submit their applications to “The Director, Tropical
Forest Research Institute, P.O.-R.F.R.C., Mandla Road, Jabalpur – 482 021 (M.P.) so as to reach on or before 09/08/2019