DCCB(District co-operative central bank),Srikakulam has released a recruitment notification to fill up 71 staff assistant/Clerk. Srikakulam DCCB 71 office assistant/clerk jobs 2019
Srikakulam DCCB 71 office assistant/clerk jobs 2019
Graduation of a recognized university.
Knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential.
Local status :
candidates who are local to the district of Srikakulam are eligible to apply.
For Candidates in service of PACS affiliated to Srikakulam DCC Bank:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates in service of PACS should possess Intermediate plus JDC or any Graduation from a recognized university as on 31.03.2019.
- The Maximum age limit for any category of the candidates is 53 years.
Note:- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative subject to the maximum age of
53 years as of 31.03.2019.
Minimum Service: The Candidates applying under this category should have completed a minimum of 10
years service in the PACS affiliated to the Srikakulam DCCB, as on 31.03.2019.
- On-line test marks: 100 & Interview: 25 Marks: Total 125 Marks.
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers.(0.25 marks will be deducted for
each wrong answer)
as on 31.03.2019: Minimum 18 years – Maximum 30 years.
Age relaxation SC/ST-5 Years,OBC-3 Years,PWD-10 Years
How to apply:
Apply link is provided below of these article
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD.
Payment of fees:
The application fee including Bank and other charges (non refundable) is as under.
Application fees :
SC / ST / PC / EXS candidates: Direct recruitment fees -Rs.350 In service Candidates of PACS Rs.250/-
Others: Direct recruitment – Rs.600 . In service Candidates of PACS – Rs.500.
Important dates :
Important links :