433126 Village volunteer recruitment 2019
433126 Village volunteer recruitment – Newly formed Andhra Pradesh government has announced a very big notification to fill up above 4lakh village volunteers. these volunteers need to work in their residence. the main objective to fill these much of vacancies is to reduce the unemployment in the state and provide all government schemes to each and every citizen of the state. there is 1 volunteer for every 50 houses. the qualifications and all other details are provided below in these article. gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
Interested candidates may submit their applications through online portal from 22 June 2019 to 05 july 2019. don’t wait till last date apply before last date to avoid server busy.visit our website https://govtjobnotifications.com to get daily updates about the recruitment of 4 lakh village volunteer jobs. gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
Overview of 433126 village volunteer jobs 2019
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ గ్రామ వాలంటీర్ పోస్టులకు ప్రభుత్వం నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదల చేసింది. ap.gov.in వైబ్ సైట్ లో జూలై నెలాఖరులోపు దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవాలి. మొత్తం 4,33,126 వాలంటీర్ పోస్టులు భర్తీ చేయనున్నారు. ఆగస్టు 1 న ఫలితాలు విడుదల చేయనున్నారు.
AP village/ward volunteer Educational qualification
gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in Age details :
Minimum age : 18 Years
Maximum age : 35 Years
Note: Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in Application fees :
Application fees is nil for all candidates
AP village volunteer salary :
AP village volunteer will get Rs.5,000 per month.
Selection process :
- After receiving the online applications scrutiny of applications is done under the presence of the municipal commissioner or mandal MPDO.
- After the scrutiny of applications, Interviews conducted for the candidates. There is no examination for Village volunteer.
- The interview is conducted under the presence of 3 members committee.
3 Members committee in Town :
- Municipal commissioner or Deputy commissioner – Chairmen
- Thahsildar – Member
- Officer form district collectorate – Member
3 Members committee in village/mandal level :
- MPDO – Chairmen
- Tahsildar – Member
- EOPRD – Member
Documents required to apply village volunteer
- Aadhar card
- 10th/12th/degree Educational qualification certificates
- DOB certificate or SSC certificate
- Cast certificate
- Residence certificate or Ration card
- PHC certificate for Physically handicapped candidates
Important dates for Village volunteer recruitment 2019
Village volunteer job profile :
- Village volunteer need to work with in the 50 families which are allotted to them.
- volunteer must tell about the latest government schemes to the 50 families. and help them to enrol on that schemes.
- Village volunteer need to collect grievances from the people and send that grievances to the village secretariat are respective officer.
- If any person have eligibility to any scheme but he is not aware on that scheme at that time village volunteer must tell details about that scheme and help people to enrol on that scheme.
- Village volunteer need to attend for the village/ward meetings.
- he/she need to keep record of the 50 families and the work they done.
- Village volunteer must door deliver the government schemes.
- He/she mainly focus on the Sanitation, health, education with in the 50 families.