Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019
Government of India under the Tobacco board Act of 1995, Established the Tobacco board, in place of the Tobacco Export promotion council. the board come in to existence from 01-01-1976 and opened its head quarters at guntur in Andra pradesh, India. Tobacco board need to regulate Production, promote overseas marketing and control recurring instance of in balance in supply and demand. “To strive for the overall development of Tobacco growers and the Indian Tobacco Industry” These is the mission of the Tobacco board.Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019
The Tobacco board released a employment notification to fill up field officer/ Technical Assistant and accountant/ superintend dear below we are provided details like age , qualification, important dates, important links to apply, salary details, vacancy details ect…….
Tobacco Recruitment 2019 for field officer and superintendent
Filed officer/ Technical Assistant:
- B.SC (Agriculture)
- Knowledge of Tobacco cultivation & guarding (Desirable)
- Degree of a recognized university or institute
- Diploma certification course in tally accounts software from a recognized institute.
Tobacco board inviting online application for filling up the below vacancies.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
Relaxation of age will be given as per government of Indian guidelines applicable to Group-B for SC/ST/OBS/PWO/ sport persons/ Tobacco board department candidates.
There are the age details to apply for tobacco board field officer /Technical assistant and Account/ superintendent .
Salary for the post of Filed officer/ Technical Assistant and Accountant /superintendent, pay of Rs.35400; 7th CPC level-6 Or pay matrix (Per revised 6th CPC PB-2; Rs.9300-34800 and grade pay Rs.4200/-).
The application fees =500.Rs+GST.
SC/ST/PWD = No fees
Selection of the candidates based on online competitive exam.
Field officer/ Technical Assistant
Important Instructions to Candidates:
- The post are purely temporary but are likely to continue.
- Present place of posting is likely to be in Andra pradesh/ Karnataka state with all India liability.
- The Tobacco board has the right to fix criteria for screening the applications.
- The qualifications prescribed are minimum and possessing higher /additional Qualifications Does not Entitle the candidates to be called for test
How to apply:
- Application Registration.
- Payment of fees.
- Document scan and Upload.
Read official notification before apply
More latest government jobs 2019
- IBPS RRB recruitment for 8400 jobs 2019
- Indian navy recruitment for 2700 sailors
- UPSC CDS exam 2, 2019
- Indian air force AFCAT 2, 2019
- Click here for more latest jobs